- Accumulation of consignments for export / import shipments;
- Complex of unloading and loading operations and cargo handling;
Temporary, permanent, responsible storage;
- Recording, sorting, picking, packaging, marking;
- Preparation for transportation, inventory;
- Preparation of the necessary documentation, reporting;
- Stuffing of import, export and transit cargo
The warehouse complex «Eurobulk» LLC is located near the Odessa Commercial Sea Port, on the facade of the ODESSA-KIEV highway at the main traffic intersection, connecting the Western, Eastern and Northern directions.
The cargo terminal is designed to handle general, bulk and packaged cargo. The warehouse area is 7000 m2 and allows the accumulation of ship lots
«Eurobulk» LLC has its own railway warehouse complex, adjacent to the station Odessa-Peresyp (code 400803).
Two loading / unloading fronts for 4 and 5 wagons allow unloading up to 18 wagons per day. The equipment of the complex allows transshipment of an extensive range of goods from railway wagons to cars and sea containers with subsequent delivery to the berths of the OMTP.
Open storage areas for receiving and accumulating cargo allow placing up to 20 thousand mt of rolled metal at a time. The terminal has a large fleet of handling and crane equipment.
«Eurobulk» has its own railway warehouse complex
«Eurobulk» warehouse complex is adjacent to the Odessa-Peresyp station (code 400803)
Two loading / unloading fronts for 4 and 5 wagons allow unloading up to 18 wagons per day. The equipment of the complex allows transshipment of an extensive range of goods from railway wagons to cars and sea containers with subsequent delivery to the berths of the OMTP
Cargo transshipment is carried out according to the following schemes:
- Container – store – transport
- Container – store – railway carriage
- Railway carriage – store – container
- Railway carriage – store – transport – ship
- Railway carriage – store – packing in bags and/or big bags–container
- Railway carriage – store – packing in bags and/or big bags-ship
Terminal service and responsible storage of general and special cargo
Handling with various types of cargo
Fragmentation / consolidation of consignments
Packing bulk in bags and/or big bags
Consolidation of packages for general and special cargo
Organization of cargo transportation to any point of the world
Organization of container transportation around the world
Automobile transportation of goods under customs control on waybills CMR, TIR Carnet
Customs clearance of goods in the modes "export", "import", "transit"
Warehouse and port forwarding of various types of cargo
Assistance in obtaining permits and the necessary certification